1. Who We Want
Simply Helping is seeking compassionate, qualified and professional staff to work with a wide variety of clients.
Only candidates who hold Australian citizenship can apply. More information at: Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
Our client base is made up of, but by no means limited to:
- Elderly individuals;
- People living with a disability, and
- People recently discharged from hospital following:
- a recent surgical procedure, or
- a medically diagnosed condition that makes it difficult to engage in the activities of daily life, and
- Private clients needing help for a period of time.
2. Our Standards
To apply, you will need to show (without exception), evidence of:
A satisfactory qualification in your area of expertise, if applicable, plus all of the following:
- An up-to-date and acceptable national or state Police Check,
- An up-to-date Working with Children Certificate
- Three recent work Referrals, and
- Experience in your selected tasks.
Aside from your total commitment to further advance your knowledge in the selected area of expertise with our comprehensive Professional Development Programme, all our staff must have:
- Exceptional people and communications skills;
- A high level of attention to detail to meet company and client requirements;
- The ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality between the company, the client and yourself;
- A fully registered, reliable and safe motor vehicle and a full driving licence;
- The ability to prioritise the needs of our clients, and
- A strong desire to effectively and efficiently work with minimal supervision and be a team member.
You must be able to be contacted by either a land-line or mobile telephone, either or both with automatic answering/messaging facilities, as a minimum.
In these days of modern communications, a computer system for receiving and sending e-mails, etc. is an essential pre-requisite.
3. Meeting Our Criterion
For those undertaking Home Help, a Home and Community Care Certificate is considered a definite advantage.
As well as meeting our “standards” (as above), the following certificates are essential.
A Certificate in Aged or Disability Care is essential for those undertaking Personal and Respite Care.
For those undertaking Nanny or Babysitting, an appropriate Childcare Certificate is essential.
Occasionally, there may be a need for urgent jobs to be attended to, and to this end staff should consider the possibility of being called out at short notice.
Holders of an Australian Company Number (ACN) or Business Number (ABN) will be highly regarded for work as sub-contractors.
If you think you meet our high and strict standards and are interested in working with one of the most highly regarded care and support service providers in Australia, click below and use the “Search” box to see which office would best suit you.
It is recommended that you complete the on-line Registration form (below) and if properly filled out, it will be forwarded to the appropriate Office Manager.
You can be assured that your information and details remain strictly confidential.